The WBF Executive Council revoked the Medals and the Title to the German Senior Team. The Executive Council, noted the decision 16th July 2014 of the WBF Appeal Tribunal, confirming the decision 21th March 2014 of the Disciplinary Commission, unanimously stated:
1. Germany results to be disqualified from the 2013 d’Orsi Seniors Trophy;
2. Germany is stripped from any placement in the 2013 d’Orsi Seniors Trophy;
3. The Gold Medals are revoked from Germany and all the members of the German Seniors Team and have to be returned to the WBF together with the d’Orsi Trophy and its Replicas;
4. The title of World Champion is revoked from Germany and all the members of the German Seniors Team;
5. The WBF Master Points awarded to any member of the German Seniors Team are removed.
And by majority of votes (18 in favour, 1 against and 4 abstentions), the Executive Council stated:
6. The final ranking of the 2013 d’Orsi Seniors Trophy is modified, elevating the teams which finished second (USA), third (Poland) and fourth (France) to respectively first, second and third, awarding them the relevant Medals, Titles, Trophies, Replicas and WBF Master Points.
The Meeting of the Executive Council was held on October 13th, 2014 in Sanya (China).