Fisher – Schwartz Case: The first hearing is underway at Headquarters of the EBL in Lausanne.
President of the Disciplinary Commission is Jurica Caric (Croataia). Other members are: Rex Anderson from Ireland and Gabor Winkler from Hungary.
Mr Jan Kamras, member of the EBL Investigation Committee, is the prosecutor for Fisher-Schwartz case.
Mr Ross Wenzel, member of Kellerhals Carrard lawfirm, is the EBL lawyer for the prosecution. Mr Wenzel is an expert in in sports law, in particular international arbitration and commercial contracts and he regularly represents clients before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
Further updates on this story will be provided later.
Update May 6, 2015 – The EBL Hearing in Lausanne was held on May 4th, 2016 from 9 am to 11 pm. No further hearings have been scheduled. A decision from EBL Diciplinary Commission is expected in the next two weeks.
- EBL Investigation Committee (1) »
- EBL Investigation Committee (2) »
- EBL Investigation Committee (3) »
- EBL Investigation Committee (4) »
- EBL Investigation Comittee: Update Feb 1, 2016 »
- EBL President Report about Cheating »
- EBL: The President lays down the Law »
- EBL Disciplinary Commission: Prosecutors »