The 14th edition of the EBL Champions’ Cup will be held at the Horwood House Hotel in Milton Keynes, England, from 12th to 14th November 2015.
According to the results of the 2014 European Open Teams Championship held in Opatija, and in accordance with the Rules and Regulations, the National Team Champions (the teams which won the main national Open Team Championship in 2014-2015) of the following NBOs, plus the defending Champion “GS Allegra – LAVAZZA” Italy, and the Host Team, are invited to participate: Bulgaria, Denmark, England (2), France, Germany*, Israel*, Italy, Monaco*, Poland*, Sweden.
The winner Team will receive the title of European Champion Club as well as the right to participate in the next edition.
*Update: Germany, Israel, Monaco and Poland withdrew: They are replaced by Netherlands, Turkey, Romania and Italy.
- Monaco Israel and Germany Withdrew from EBL Champions’ Cup »
- Romania in 2015 EBL Champions’ Cup »
- 2015 EBL Champions’ Cup: Team Rosters »
- Poland withdrew from EBL Champions’ Cup »
- Angelini Team (Italy) in 2015 EBL Champions’ Cup »